This FREE Engine Room Programme workshop is delivered by School for Social Entrepreneurs Cornwall.
Legal structure options and governance requirements;
Marketing (part 1) for Pre-start and Start-up social enterprises
This practical workshop will support you to:
- consider all the different business structure options open to you for setting up your social enterprise from sole trader through to CIC, CIOs and beyond
- understand the implications and benefits of each structure
- understand the governance requirements for each structure and the respective roles and responsibilities of Director and Trustees
- understand how to research your markets, and define your customers
- identify and communicate the features and benefits of your offer and of each of your service/products
This workshop is the second in a series of four workshops, each led by business professionals with experience in both the commercial and social enterprise fields. The workshops are interactive, with activities that help you to explore ideas, find out more about the social enterprise approach to doing business and meet other social enterprises. The content of the workshops is carefully crafted to ensure you are supported to develop your social enterprise to a point of sustainable delivery.
How to book:
Whilst these event are free to attend, booking is essential as places
are limited. Contact Alice Browning on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01872 306130
The Engine Room is a European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) Programme offering business support designed to help people set up and run their own social enterprises across Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly. It is delivered in partnership by School for Social Entrepreneurs Cornwall.