Are you looking for support?
- Is Social Enterprise a Good Business Model for You?
- Social Enterprise Start-Up Support: Legal structure options & governance; Marketing (part 1)
- Getting to Know Your Market and Business Model
- Taking Your Idea to Market
- Social Enterprise Start-Up Support: Pricing Your Service or Product & Best Practice Bookkeeping
- Social Enterprise Start-Up Support: Measuring Social Impacts & Marketing (part 2)
Video: Join the buy social revolution…
Find out how we’re giving business and individuals the tools to make positive change…
The power of The Engine Room comes from our partners on the ground. You can drop in to any of our hubs, located across Cornwall and speak to someone real, face to face, about Social Enterprise.
Try it, it could be the start of a whole new adventure…
Run from the iconic Elms Centre in Redruth, you can rent desk space, hold events or attend one of the fantastic monthly networking lunches.Read more
Transforming a high street shop into an SE Hub sum’s up RIO’s entrepreneurial approach. Drop in for a coffee and some creative chat.Read more
Housed in the ultra-modern Health & Wellbeing Innovation Centre at Treliske, you can drop in, meet the SSE Cornwall team and talk all things social enterprise in the heart of Truro.Read more