This FREE Engine Room Programme workshop is delivered by School for Social Entrepreneurs Cornwall.
Social Impacts: how and why to measure the social impacts you are making;
Marketing: developing your marketing strategy, branding, PR, digital marketing, social media and search engine optimisation
It will support you to
- understand what is a social impact
- understand the change you aim to make with your social enterprise
- gain ideas for collecting information on the social impacts your enterprise is making
- understand how you can use the information you've gathered to improve your offer, promote your offer and gain support
- build on the work you did in the Marketing workshop (part 1)
- think through your branding
- understand PR and the role it plays in your marketing strategy
- gain top tips for using social media effectively
- understand how SEO search engine optimisation works
This workshop is the fourth in a series of four workshops, each led by business professionals with experience in both the commercial and social enterprise fields. The workshops are interactive, with activities that help you to explore ideas, find out more about the social enterprise approach to doing business and meet other social enterprises. The content of the workshops is carefully crafted to ensure you are supported to develop your social enterprise to a point of sustainable delivery.
How to book:
Whilst these event are free to attend, booking is essential as places
are limited. Contact Alice Browning on email@example.com or 01872 306130
The Engine Room is a European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) Programme offering business support designed to help people set up and run their own social enterprises across Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly. It is delivered in partnership by School for Social Entrepreneurs Cornwall.