Superfast Business Cornwall are offering a unique two-day workshop in St Austell called Technology Essentials for Business, which is specifically designed to introduce digital technology to business. The workshop is particularly suited to start-ups (businesses less than 12 months old) and those companies looking to improve their digital knowledge.
Across the two-day workshop you’ll look at how your business can benefit from exploiting digital technology and explore options that can enhance your business practice. The types of content covered will include ways to grow your business using digital technology, online tools for finance and marketing, creating a successful website, and technology for infrastructure.
The workshop is tailored to meet the needs of the businesses attending. An example set-up of the two days might be:
- Welcome and introductions
- What is the Cloud?
- Start-up tech for infrastructure, business planning and data protection, including CRM systems and collaboration tools like Skype
- Digital branding and Intellectual Property with Eight Wire Marketing Agency
- Your digital presence, including digital marketing and social media
- Online tools for finance with Crunchers Accountants, including digital accounting packages and payment methods
- Website development – how to ensure you have an effective website
- Digital sales and time management tools
- Making a digital elevator pitch
The workshop is fast approaching on Tuesday 23rd May & Wednesday 24th May 2017, so make sure to book now on https://sfbcornwall.co.uk/workshops-events. The venue will be the St Austell Conference Centre, St Austell Business Park, Cornwall, PL25 4FD.
Each day will include lunch and refreshments. Visit: www.sfbcornwall.co.uk, call 0345 600 3936, or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.