Every two years, Social Enterprise UK undertake the largest social enterprise survey – the State of Social Enterprise. They do this to:
- build a rigorous evidence base for social enterprise
- understand the barriers, needs and challenges social enterprises face
- provide insight to funders, investors, support organisations
- advocate with confidence to government at all levels
- equip social enterprises with information they can use in their work
SEUK consider it to be among the most important work they do, and it has value for the whole movement. The more responses to the survey, the better the evidence, and the more use they can make of it: locally and nationally.
So please take the time to complete the survey here: www.seuksurvey2017.co.uk
Completing the survey takes around 15-20 minutes – and is best done by someone who knows the organisation, its people and its finances well. Please check that someone in your organisation hasn’t already done so by phone or online.
Social Enterprise UK has commissioned BMG Research to carry out the research, which is supported by Santander. SEUK works with Co-operatives UK, Locality, Social Enterprise Mark, UnLtd and many local and regional networks to reach as many social enterprises as possible.
Any problems, enquiries or questions can be directed to email@example.com , who is happy to help any way he can.