Do you run a tourism business in a coastal area? Sign up for a free digital skills training session with Google and boost your business’ online presence.
What do I get?
- Free face-to-face classroom training with Google on digital skills for businesses.
- Learn how to build a digital marketing plan and a social media strategy, and use Google Analytics to measure performance.
- Reach new customers by boosting your online presence.
What is it?
Visit Britain are partnering with Google Digital Garage to deliver free digital skills training to businesses and individuals in coastal areas.
From growing a business to expanding digital confidence, Google Digital Garage experts will provide face-to-face training and 1:1 mentorship to help the tourism and hospitality industries make the most of the web.
When is it?
There are workshops scheduled for September and October all over the UK, but the two dates that will be the most useful for Cornish coastal businesses are:
- 19th September: Penzance, Newlyn Arts Gallery & Exchange
- 22nd September: Torbay, Princess Theatre
To book your place, click here.
Photo by Sapan Patel on Unsplash.