This FREE Engine Room Programme workshop is delivered by School for Social Entrepreneurs Cornwall.
Working out the value and cost of your service or product and how to price this for different markets;
Best practice bookkeeping for pre-start and start-up social enterprises
This practical workshop will support you to:
- work out the market price for your product or service
- work out the true cost of delivering your product or service
- identify how you can compete on value when you can't compete on price
- understand how to do bookkeeping properly
- understand what is required of you when you make your first tax return either to HMRC as a sole trader or to Companies House as a legal entity
This workshop is the third in a series of four workshops, each led by business professionals with experience in both the commercial and social enterprise fields. The workshops are interactive, with activities that help you to explore ideas, find out more about the social enterprise approach to doing business and meet other social enterprises. The content of the workshops is carefully crafted to ensure you are supported to develop your social enterprise to a point of sustainable delivery.
How to book:
Whilst these event are free to attend, booking is essential as places
are limited. Contact Alice Browning on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01872 306130
The Engine Room is a European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) Programme offering business support designed to help people set up and run their own social enterprises across Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly. It is delivered in partnership by School for Social Entrepreneurs Cornwall.