This FREE Engine Room workshop is delivered by SSE Cornwall and aimed at pre-start and start-up social enterprises.
The workshop will be led by Jennie Wason, Learning Manager for SSE Cornwall
and Business Improvement Specialist for her own company Green Gold.
This practical workshop will cover:
- Why have policies and procedures?
- Templates for the key policies every business must have in place
- How to achieve compliance
- Why having the right P&Ps is essential when bidding for tenders
- How to make policies and procedures work for your business
- Creating policies to gain competitive advantage
How to book:
Whilst this event is free to attend, booking is essential as places are limited.
Please email Alice Browning on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01872 306130
The Engine Room is a European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) Programme offering business support designed to help people set up and run their own social enterprises across Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly. It is delivered in partnership by School for Social Entrepreneurs Cornwall.