FREE Engine Room programme workshop delivered by School for Social Entrepreneurs Cornwall.
Aim at people who are right at the start of their business journey through to people who have been trading for up to 3 years. This practical workshop will support you with:
- Understanding legal structure options for running a social enterprise
- Advantages and implications for each legal structure
- Choosing the right legal structure for your enterprise
- Roles and responsibilities of Directors and Trustees
- Researching the market
- Defining & understanding your customer
- Identifying features and benefits of your service/product
- Identifying and expressing your offer
Led by business professionals with experience in both commercial and social enterprise fields, SSE Cornwall workshops are interactive with practical activities to help you explore your ideas, find out more the social enterprise approach to business, understand what makes a sustainable business and meet other emerging social entrepreneurs.
HOW TO BOOK
Workshop are free to attend but must be booked in advance. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01872 306130