This FREE workshop delivered by School for Social Entrepreneurs Cornwall will help you to:
- identify the social impacts your service/product makes and how to capture these
- understand how to use the social impact information you capture
- develop your marketing strategy
- create your branding & develop your PR
- understand and develop your digital marketing: website, social media and SEO (search engine optimisation)
This workshop is the last in a series of four workshops, each led by business professionals with experience in both the commercial and social enterprise fields. The workshops are interactive, with activities that help you to explore ideas, find out more about the social enterprise approach to doing business and meet other social enterprises. The content of the workshops is carefully crafted to ensure you are supported to develop your social enterprise to a point of sustainable delivery.
How to book:
Whilst these event are free to attend, booking is essential as places
are limited. Contact Alice Browning on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01872 306130
The Engine Room is a European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) Programme offering business support designed to help people set up and run their own social enterprises across Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly. It is delivered in partnership by School for Social Entrepreneurs Cornwall.