Find out how to utilise no-cost and low-cost digital tools for running a business.
Delivered in a jargon-free and easy-to-understand way, these events for businesses just starting out are an ideal opportunity to learn about the benefits of digital technology.
The workshop will include a chance for networking and cover digital software for:
- Business Planning, including online office tools
- Task management
- Finance and Administration software
- Software to support sales and marketing
- Digital Technology Essentials for Start Ups
These events are specifically for new businesses. To qualify you can be any of the following:
- A new business or a business locating to Cornwall for the first time in order to start trading
- In the case of a company, registered at Companies House for less than 12 months
- A branch of a business which remains established elsewhere in the EU
- A set up with foreign direct investment bringing new enterprise to Cornwall, either first time investment or subsequent expansions from outside the UK