On 17th May Cornwall Chamber looks forward to hosting the Cornwall Business Fair for the ninth time. Their annual Business Fair is the largest event in Cornwall’s business calendar and the centrepiece of Cornwall Business Week.
In changing and challenging times, improved knowledge and greater connections bring real advantage. The Cornwall Business Fair brings our dynamic business community together to trade, talk, share knowledge, collaborate and to strengthen our region’s economy.
In 2016, over 2,000 people visited and the event celebrating everything that is wonderful about Cornish business in what is indubitably the Duchy’s most inspirational, colourful and creative space, the Eden Project.
The Engine Room will also be there, in the Business Support Zone. Come drop by and find out what the Engine Room might be able to offer you!
In support of the event, Cornwall Chamber will be encouraging participating businesses in Cornwall to share their experiences on the day on social media.
How can you show your support?
Join the conversation online immediately and help create a buzz about #CBFair2017 by:
- Following @cornwallchamber @cornwallbizfair and @choosecornish on Twitter and retweeting our messages from there
- Using our suggested content across your own communications channels
- Sharing your views on why Cornwall Business Fair is a must for anyone doing business in the Duchy
- Providing your top exhibitor tips
- Sharing news of a recent export win
- Providing any relevant facts and figures
- Live tweeting on the day
- Engaging via the Whova app
Please use the hashtags #CBFair2017 and #business on Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, etc.
Register your free attendance here.
Find out more here.