Changemaker is a fund to help social enterprises, small charities and community groups to deliver projects in the UK that create innovative solutions to improve communities.
Santander has £200,000 to support Changemakers who turn to the Crowd to make great ideas happen, with up to £10,000 available per project.
The Changemaker Fund has been created to support projects that help disadvantaged people to have confidence in the future by building skills and knowledge or innovative ideas that help communities prosper.
If you have a project which the Crowd support, Changemaker will provide the final 50% to help you reach your target.
“Together we can create social change through the power of ideas.”
Projects must be:
- Being run by a constituted organisation
- Help disadvantaged people in the UK
- Clearly demonstrate it has longevity and long term aims
- Achieve at least ONE of the following: grow insight or knowledge; build skills, training or
experience; or tackle social problems or issues in an innovative wayCrowdfunding:
- You must gain support from the crowd and reach your crowdfunding target to unlock the additional funding
- You must provide an impact report within 12 months of receiving Santander funds
- Santander may consider pledging more than £10,000 for projects that deliver the greatest impacts/number of beneficiaries
For more information, and to start your Crowdfunder journey, click here.